Frequently Asked Questions
If you have an SD card inside the camera, this will need to be removed while the camera is powered off.
- Remove the camera from the app by holding down the icon of the camera you wish to remove. Once you have selected the relevant camera(s) select "remove" at the bottom of the page.
- Reset the camera using the small re-set hole button. (See individual product quick start guides for instructions on how to reset).
- Add the product as if you were setting up for the first time, inputting your new routers details. (See individual product's quick start guides for instructions on how to add your device).
Choose a subject...
- Bella Video Doorbell
- Oscar3 Outdoor Security Camera
- Olivia3 Indoor Rotating Security Camera
- Sophia2 Indoor Security Camera
- Mia Baby Monitor Camera
- Noah Smart Home Alarm Kit
- Noah Alarm Kit Accessories
- Ella Smart Light Bulb (E27/B22)
- Arthur2 Smart Socket
- Legacy Products
- Web View
- Buy Now, Pay Over 3 Months
Looking For Product Guides?
If you've been unable to find the information you require from the information above, visit our Product Guides section to download the user manual for your product.